IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THIS LEGAL STATEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
I understand that all of the glass products on gallery710.com are collectable glass art. Under no circumstances am I purchasing any of these products for use with illegal substances.
The lawful and proper use of any glassware or accessory is a required condition of sale.
By purchasing any of these devices you are representing that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you agree to follow the instructions contained herein and in any accompanying literature.
The improper use of these devices may void any applicable warranty. Any illegal use of this device could subject the user to severe fines, penalties and/or imprisonment.
Restrictions on Use – This site is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, distribute, transmit, or modify in any way any part of this site.
We prosecute against all Credit Card Fraud.
Your use of this site and the information available on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions
All users of this Web site agree that their access to and use of this Web site are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and all applicable laws, and that any such access or use is undertaken at the user’s own risk. These terms and conditions further are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Terms: You must be eighteen years or older to view and/or purchase any products from gallery710.com. Any person(s) under the age of eighteen is prohibited from viewing any content and/or products on gallery710.com . Any person(s) attempting to purchase any products on gallery710.com under the age of eighteen will forfeit their payment and be subject to full prosecution under the law.
1. I am over 18 and an adult under the laws of my Region and Country.
2. I do not intend to use this product for any illegal purposes
3. Gallery710.com will not be liable to me or anyone else for any injuries or damages
caused by the purchase and use of products sold on this site.
4. I understand that all of the glass products on gallery710.com are collectable glass art.
Under no circumstances am I purchasing any of these products for use with illegal substances.
Gallery710.com or its owners, operators , and staff will NOT be held liable for any illegal activity. Gallery710.com will not be held responsible for any legal recourse or lawyer’s fees resulting from the purchase and/or use of any of our products. Also, any governmental employee, agency, or agent must identify themselves to the operators of gallery710.com upon their entering the Retail Store or Online Site, or and when ordering any products from our Online Site or Retail Store.
Ownership – This site, gallery710.com, is owned, operated, and maintained by 710 Group LTD. and has been created for your information, education, and communication. This site and all of its perceptible components, including, without limitation, text, images, and audio, are copy-written by gallery710.com.
Right to Refuse or Cancel Accounts
Gallery710.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all of the Services at any time. Gallery710.com reserves this right for any reason whatsoever without prior notice or liability. Reasons for termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) requests by law enforcement, (b) reaches or violations of the Terms and Conditions (c) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (d) Any fraud whether it’s Credit Card or false information provided for accounts and (e) extended periods of inactivity.
Gallery710.com has the right but not the duty to monitor and edit or remove any comments or product review (“Comments”) posted by users on this site. You are solely responsible for the Comments you post on or through this site, for their accuracy, and for the consequences of submitting and posting those Comments. Also, you should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Comments posted on the site is at your own risk. For example, we are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice, suggestions or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Comments and we specifically disclaim any liability in connection therewith. You agree that your Comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your Comments will not contain false or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or malware that could in any way affect the operation of this site.
This Web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Gallery710.com therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Some products sold by gallery710.com may not be permitted to be imported into your country: this may include, but is not limited to certain glass, quartz and accessories. Gallery710.com is not responsible for any items that are seized by your country’s customs, so please ensure that these items are permitted by your customs before ordering.
Links to Other Websites
This Site may include links to other Internet sites maintained by third parties (‘Linked Sites’). Gallery710.com provides Linked Sites to you solely as a convenience, and the inclusion of Linked Sites does not imply endorsement by gallery710.com of the Linked Sites. You access Linked Sites at your own risk and by accessing them you leave the gallery710.com Site. Linked Sites are not under the control of gallery710.com and gallery710.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site.
If you contact us after making an order before we have dispatched your order, we will cancel the order and refund your payment in full immediately. If the order has already been dispatched, we will ask you to return the items unused as soon as possible by registered mail. Upon receipt of these items, provided they are unused and in perfect condition with their undamaged original packaging, we will refund your payment minus a 10-20% restocking fee. We are unable to reimburse you for the cost of returning such items to us.
If any damaged glass items are received, you need to immediately take photos of the package and all contents. Email us these photos with any other pertinent information no more than 48 hours after receipt of your delivery. Any items that have been used or are not in their original condition may not be returned.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
At gallery710.com we take our relationship with our customers very seriously. If you do have any issue with any of our products, we will handle your warranty claim on your behalf, and will do everything possible to ensure your satisfaction.
Points and Rewards
The terms and conditions below govern rewards By Gallery710, including but not limited to enrolment in the programme, collection of points and the redemption of rewards and benefits. If you use rewards By Gallery710 online at gallery710.com you agree to be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions. The programme is open to any person aged 18 or over. We reserve the right to terminate membership where we believe, at our sole discretion, that any member is misusing the programme.
- As part of rewards by Gallery710 we will award you points based on purchases made online at gallery710.com. As of now the points scheme is not available for any inshore purchases. Qualifying purchases are any transactions that are not excluded in these terms and conditions. You must be registered in order to start redeeming points online.
- We will award 1 point for every £1 that you spend on qualifying purchases. We reserve the right to either increase or decrease the number of points accrued on qualifying purchases, or to change how points are accrued, from time to time and at our sole discretion. We will notify you of any changes we make by updating these terms and conditions.
- Purchases that are excluded and do not qualify points are as follows: Any purchases made using Gallery710 vouchers, gift cards and cash rewards. Gallery710 reserves the right to amend exclusions on the above list from time to time and without notification to the member.
- You will not accrue points on purchases that are fully paid for by redeeming a voucher, gift card or redemption of a reward (for example, rewards by Gallery710 voucher). If you part-pay for a purchase by redeeming a voucher, gift card or cash reward, you will only accrue points on the cash element of the purchase above the value of the voucher.
- You can check your current points balance on site by signing into your user profile. Please allow up to 24 hours for your points to be updated. Alternatively by contacting our customer service team on +44 7376596007 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Points for online orders are awarded on the date your order is dispatched.
- For purchases on Gallery710.com, you must be logged in with your rewards credentials in order to earn points.
- If we refund you for purchases that earned points, we reserve the right to deduct these points from your points balance.
- You cannot transfer points to another person, including any programme member.
- Rewards must be selected and used within the redemption period stated. Rewards which are not used within the qualifying redemption period will expire. If a reward is reissued for any reason it must still be used in the same redemption period. Rewards cannot be extended. Customers can only redeem their reward once during the qualifying period.
- Points will expire after 12 months, and after this period will no longer be valid.
The Loyalty Scheme:
- Gallery710 shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, in respect of any of the following losses, damage or fraudulent activity experienced on your own or another members account (whether such losses or damages were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise).
- Except in respect of death and personal injury and subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, our maximum liability to you for breach of any obligations hereunder shall be limited to the value of the reward or benefit provided to you in respect of such claim.
- If your membership is cancelled for any reason, your points will also be cancelled and no rewards, or any other financial or other benefit, will be issued in respect of them.
- Gallery710 will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from termination of, or changes to the programme or for the revocation of points and rewards.
- Members are personally liable for any and all fees, costs, charges, claims or liabilities (including taxes) of whatever nature arising from membership.
- Gallery710 has the right to terminate the membership or amend these terms and conditions from time to time, at our sole discretion. Gallery710 will not be liable for any resulting loss or damage incurred as a consequence of amending or terminating your membership. Your continued use of the programme constitutes acceptance of the altered terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scottish law and the courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
Gallery710.com and all parties involved with this website in NO WAY accept responsibility for the use of products advertised on this website.
This site is for over 18’s and is suitable for an adult audience only. All glass products on this website are for collecting purposes only and is not intended to condone or promote or incite the use of illegal or controlled substances.
All glass products are sold as souvenirs only and are not intended for illegal use.
All products advertised on this website are for novelty value only, they are not intended for illegal use. Certain products advertised herein may not be legal in all countries that this website is available in, we hereby ask all visitors to this website to check their country’s law before ordering certain products advertised on this website. Gallery710.com does not want to induce anyone to act in conflict with their national law. Gallery710.com cannot be held responsible for those who do.